Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth.
1. Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten teeth without metal wires or brackets.
2. The aligners are made thru a combination of Dr. Turner’s expertise and 3-D imaging computer technology.
3. You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
4. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little-by- little, week-by-week until your teeth have straightened to the final position Dr. Turner has prescribed.
5. You will visit our office about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
6. Total treatment time averages 6-12 months and the average number of aligners can be as few as 10 to as many as 20, both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.