�General & Cosmetic Dentistry Kennesaw GA
Pine Mountain Dental Care of Kennesaw
Dr. Thomas H. Turner DDS, practices a full scope of General and Cosmetic Dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants,crowns, bridges, endodontics (root canals), and orthodontics. Dr. Turner can correct a wide variety of dental problems, and can literally create the smile you have always wanted.
Our staff is dedicated to providing the latest in state-of-the-art technology while remembering that our patients’ individual needs are our greatest concern. In the back office, you will find Kathy Jackson, Eva Nankeli, Gaby Dominguez and Andrea Dominguez assisting Dr. Turner chairside. Our Hygienists are Lisa Easterwood and Kim Vansant. The administrative staff includes Shari Turner, Office Manager/Practice Coordinator, Sheila Martin, Insurance Coordinator/Practice Coordinator and Michele Mercer, Schedule Coordinator. Our collective years of experience and knowledge of the dental industry allows us to create an environment of professionalism and dedication to our patients and our practice. We pride ourselves on our diligence in patient care and offering a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Our office is located at 6110 Pine Mountain Road, Suite 101, Kennesaw, GA. Call us at (770) 426-0503.
Cosmetic & General Dentistry Kennesaw GA
Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern general dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile. We feel all restorative procedures at PMDC should be cosmetically pleasing and function in a way as to be long lasting. Dr. Turner can give you the smile you want using:
Today’s advanced treatments, dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth due to periodontal disease, injury, etc. regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite. Below are cosmetic treatments:
- Bonding is an alternative to veneers, and can be used as a restorative procedure for teeth that are chipped, cracked, discolored or misaligned.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic that bond directly to the front surfaces of the teeth. They are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular dentistry treatment in recent years.
- Inlays and Onlays
- Inlays and onlays can be made of porcelain, gold, or composite resin. These pieces are bonded to the damaged area of the tooth. An inlay, which is similar to a filling, is used inside the cusp tips of the tooth. An onlay is a more substantial restoration, similar to the inlay but extending out over one or more of the cusps of the tooth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening treatment that is safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth.
- Clear Braces
- Clear Braces Treatment begins after you select the experienced Invisalign-trained Provider that you feel most comfortable with and schedule your initial consultation. Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth.
Invisalign and Traditional Orthodontics
Root Canal Therapy
Composite Resin Fillings
Temporomandibular Joint Therapy (TMJ)